Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hmmn.. nothing to post about have i

so.
Thanksgiving just happens to be tommarrow.

I think that out of all the holidays, Thanksgiving is the one that you can really see how disfunctional this family really is. >.<
I occasionally feel as though I am the *sane* one here. And if you know me, that is truly saying something. o_o
Sooo anywhoo!
Does anyone out there know how to take care of 2 boys ages 3 and 5?? cus im meeting my two *charming* little cousins for the first time in like... 30 minutes.. The wee charubs are sleeping over for the night *joy* And I dont know what to do with 3 and 5 year olds. They dont even really do anything tho, right? Besides of course the usual. Breaking stuff. Fighting. Destruction. Crying. Wrecking Havock.
You know.
The usual.
I mean, it isnt like u can play a board game. Or read a book. [well u could read a book. but this is like a 3 year old boy we are talking about...] *AND* it is raining outside, and it is night time. So it isnt like you can say, "Heyy.. go play on the swing set or run a round!" Because it is dark out, and rather wet.
Ohoo!! And they dont go to bed until 9-10pm! And they wake up at like 7!! ISNT THAT FRICKIN FANTASTIC????!! :D

..please note the heavy sarcasim..

So anyways. :]
My Thanksgiving is going to be something special.
[The boys arent even staying for the entire meal, they have to go vist other parts of the family. Treking across Rhode Island. What a fun thing to do on Thanksgiving.]
And my cousins [who i actually like] arent even going to be here. :(
That is a depressing thought....


On a much lighter note! :D
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat lotsah Turkey and pie! Nom. nom. nom.
And remember what you are thankful for!
[For me it is going to be:
-Amazing Authors
-BN
-Harry Potter! <3
-Ninjas
-MLIA
-Lotsah Books
-Doctor Who
-Snazzy British people
-Primeval
-The voices in my head .. hehe jkkk!
-The fact that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight
-No school
-Turkey
-Averagewizard.com
-Pie
-Good food
-Family
-Swankified friends, who I would never live without
-And the warming thought that my little cousins live in Texas]

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comments:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

So how did your Thanksgiving end up?