Saturday, November 14, 2009

For the sake of writing, and for the love of procrastination...

Okeydokey then....





*four hours later*





I will find something to post about! I swear!








...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...











Alright, when all else fails-


talk about a book.















Fahrenheit 451.
The temperature at which books self cum bust.


Right now I'm on like page ..ermm.. 23?


I love older books. But some are rather hard to really sink your teeth into I think. So when I started 451 (at midnight last night) I wasn't sure if this would be one of those classics that I would read the first two pages, then relize that I had no clue what was going on. (ex. when I attempted to read Beowulf.) But I think that 451 isnt that way at all. It is captivating. And I love it.


Altough perhaps one could argue that my instant love of this book simply comes from the fact that it is sci-fi, and the author wrote several scripts for The Twilight Zone along with the screen play for Moby Dick .......................................... (:

0 comments: