Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Christmas in April

I was able to spend the weekend with my cousin, be in the city, go to the art store, get the world's most incredible art set (which I'm still currently starring at in total awe.) and I got not one, but two new hard covers*. Sigh. Christmas in April? Possibly. 

I haven't gotten much further in The DaVinci Code because my bedroom is a mess, and the book was unfortunately MIA for a few days. I found it this morning, however, lodged away between my matress and the wall. Wow. How Clean Is Your House has nightmares about stuff like this. Lol jk. It isn't that bad.. Haha.

So the two new books I have are The Kingdom of Ohio and The Dream of Perpetual Motion. Both have incredible covers. I can't wait! Lol.

And how time flies when your on vacation... Today is the "Last Day" of the Hush, Hush Book of the Week thing. You should all go read this book. Please? The summery may sound highly cliche, but it is really a fantastic novel. The sequel comes out in the fall, I even have a little countdown clock on the side. Go to your library, and get Hush, Hush.
Ok. I'm done now. Adios.


-Chase

*Of course, there was the not so fun incident at the dentists, this afternoon. Since when does novicane take four+ hours to wear off? It is far too difficult eating a giant burger with only half your face working...

3 comments:

Ky said...

What art set did you get? I recently bought 150 dollars worth of prisma pencils.... it was worth it though. I'm in love with them. :D

djaq said...

Prisma Pencils<3
I would love a set of those, but um, I do not currently have $150 Lol. I got just a drawing pencil kit, and it is amazing. It has 10 different pencils, and some charcoal. I am in love with this set as well. (:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

cool review keep it up dearie :S